Lone Wolf Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum for the Lone Wolf Gaming Community.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heart of Ice Book II Rule

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LwG Kita
LwG Kita
LwG Founder

Heart of Ice Book II Rule Empty
PostSubject: Heart of Ice Book II Rule   Heart of Ice Book II Rule EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 4:46 pm

Heart of Ice
Book II: Rule

Tamotsu Kita was attacked by thugs and saved by Hargrin, the Ice God of Death. Tamotsu then gains the ability of Ice. He, Raiden, Ephia, and Mitsuru go out on a journey to take down the empire Tyron. A man named Moto Kreiger stood in their way multiple times and defeated Tamotsu and his gang. A strange man named Yuu von Tyron who is the uncle of Tamotsu trains them to fight. After Moto injurers Tamotsu and Raiden severely and is in combat with Mitsuru, Ephia joins the battle and betrays our hero’s. Moto Kreiger then becomes allies with Tamotsu and his friends. Tamotsu defeats Ephia and goes to the Tyron capital to confront his father, Tullus von Tyron. He finds out that his father is dead. He is then given the choice, whether or not if he wants to gain sovereignty or not.

“The choice is yours. Do you want to continue your fathers legacy and gain the title of Sovereign” said the Father Ton. What should I do? Moto, Raiden and Mitsuru came rushing into the room.

“No” I said. Everyone froze. The priest’s eyes widened. Moto backed away. I will never become one of them. I will never be one of Tyron. “I am Tamotsu Kita! I will never become one of you! I will destroy Tyron and restore the world!” Father Ton shook his head.

“Very well. Moto Kreiger! Do you wish to inherit your fathers title?” What! Moto Kreiger is my brother!

“No I do not. I am no longer part of Tyron. I am part of the North.” He looked at me and nodded his head. “Tamotsu Kita is our leader.”

“All empires must fall!” said Raiden. Mitsuru pulled her sword out and pointed it into the air. We can do this. We can win. Nothing can stop us. Father Ton’s expression changed drastically. He seemed enraged.

“I am sorry. Traitors of the empire will be killed.” He took out a book. A dark red book. He has a gift as well! “You are surprised. It seems like everyone has this power right? Well, everyone in the empire has it! Do you remember that “magic bracelet” your mother had. Well that bracelet gave us the power to learn Plasma. The bracelet is called Qu’to’s circlet. With its power, we are able to learn Plasma.” He smiled and opened the book. “Plasmatic Rage”. A huge ring of white energy encircled Father Ton. “It is time to die Boy of the North!” He closed the book and drew a sword. He pointed sword at me. “Fire.” A huge blast of plasma was launched at me. I had no choice but to dodge it. The blast soared over my head into the wall. The heat from the plasma was nothing like the fire from Moto. I looked at Moto. He is my brother. My father is dead. Most of Tyron has now acquired Plasma. What is going on? “I see you are puzzled well, Plasma Cannon” A huge blast of Plasma was launched at me. I put my hand out and touched it. The blast froze instantly. Steam emerged from within the blast. The priest smiled. This can’t be good. I closed my eyes and the ice shattered. With my sword I directed the ice to go behind me. The surrounding priests pointed their staffs at me.

“Plasma Cannon” They all yelled. I Pointed my sword out as all the blasts were launching toward me.

“Frost Wave” I said. A huge wind of ice flew by and froze all the blasts. The priests all flew back. The problem with Frost Wave is it cant freeze a human. I swung my sword out and all the ice shattered and disappeared. “My name is Tamotsu Kita! Leave while you still can breath!” They stumbled to their feet. Father Ton’s eyes showed true fear. I still have the power of Ice Reap just not the little disadvantage of it, dying. I pointed my sword at Father Ton.

“You will regret this! Tyron is the most powerful empire for a reason!” said Ton. And then he ran away with all the other priests.

“Tyron has Plasma now huh” said Moto. I looked at him. He is my brother? Moto von Tyron no, Moto Kreiger. Moto is given to the best warriors and all warrior’s last name are Kreiger.

“What happened when our mother was killed? Where did you go?” I asked. I was dying to find out. I haven’t seen him for years.

“When the Knights came in to kill our mother, Father ordered them to take me and train me. My entire life I grew up learning and soon, a God of Death came and gave me the power of fire. Once Father new about this, I spent everyday perfecting every move. I was just a puppet for my Father to control. I never knew he died because all my orders were indirect. A messenger would give them to me. I did hear a rumor though Tullus was just a puppet as well and there is a secret Capitol. Nirvana is just a decoy for people like us to think we won.”

“Even if we took Nirvana, we still would not have won. The entire world is an empire. If we are going to win, we need an army. We wont be able to just put the king in checkmate, we need to leave him alone and give him no escape. However, we need to take out the queen so to speak. Once we do that, the others will only have limited power. For example, a bishop can only go diagonal which means, who ever is a “bishop” only has a limited amount of power. First thing first though, we need an army” I said. Hopefully, I can dispose of this army once we take Tyron. We began to search the building for anything we can use. Hopefully something about rebels.

“I found something!” yelled Mitsuru. We walked over and it was a document of rebels. They have to groups underlined. They include the Sword Saints and The Riders. Who are they? A few minutes later we heard marching. Tons of soldiers were coming.

“Guys lets go!” I yelled. We grabbed the documents and raced out. Raiden put his hand out and yelled

“Port!” and a lightning bolt hit the ground and carried him away. Moto looked at Mitsuru and put his hand out. She took it and blushed. He looked up and his feet lit on fire and began to fly away. It was just me. I have not learned a technique to travel. I am not surprised I am alone. I will take care of the army. Arrows shot into the castle. I took a deep breath.

“Frost Wave!” I yelled. This move is very helpful. The thousands of arrows in the air that were in the radius of the Frost Wave froze. “Shatter” I said. The arrows then shattered like broken glass. I willed it to come over behind me. I pointed at the huge hole in the wall I made. I launched all the ice their and then willed it to freeze. That huge hole is now a 2 inch thick wall of ice. I began to look through my book. I need to find a move that can help me travel. Come on, come on. The ice broke. The soldiers all ran in with their spears pointed at me yelling and charging. I expected as much. I am Tamotsu Kita, wielder of ice. In front of me appeared Yuu. He looked at me and smiled. He placed his hand upon my head. And I closed my eyes. The next thing I knew, we were right outside the castle next to Moto, Raiden, and Mitsuru.

“Alright lets go take a look at these ‘Riders’” said Raiden. We nodded and ran.

“Stop” said Yuu. He looked at us. “Tamotsu, we must train.” I tried my best to rebel. He shook his head and placed his hand on my head and transported in an instant to the same training area before. He banged his staff on the ground and a huge green wave shot out into the air in all directions and it traveled through the walls. I am not going to even ask what that is.

“It is time to begin your training Tamotsu” he said.

“What do you mean? I have learned tons of new skills. What else do I need to learn from you?” He smiled and looked at me.

“It is time for you to be able to fight for yourself. You have fought countless battles however, your strength and knowledge are not one. You are smart Tamotsu. Use your brain! I am hear to make you the ultimate warrior” Yuu said. My eyes widened. He is right. I never thought about my battles. I was to self centered I was never on task. I wasn’t me. Yuu promises to bring the real me back to life. I suppose one could not deny such an offer. “It is time to begin” he said. I nodded and took out my book. We both sat down and I opened it and began to read. Each move I read he explained how it worked and the movement and key aspects of the move. He stood up and gave demonstrations of the movements and stances. I nodded and continued on.

After a month of reading the entire book I got up and together we practiced a few of the moves. He told me I cannot master the entire book with his help. I can only have the knowledge of it and he will only teach me a few more new moves. I practiced and practiced and soon got them down.

We soon sat down and began to play chess. Hours of chess. He was good. Really good. In fact, he beat me every time. We began to talk about philosophy and ethnics. We talked about strategy and history. I learned about many new ideas and strategies I will apply. I knew much of this already however, he forced me to apply it to everything. I had to even use my head every time just to get a bite to eat.

After a few months I had mastered the art of strategy. We then began to practice with the sword. He was a master at the art. We used wooden swords and I could never beat him. Every time I lost a battle to him, I had to do 100 push ups and other various workouts. After the 40th match, I beat him. I began thinking of his movements. I began to understand patterns in his attacks. I outsmarted him with my attacks. I beat him again, and again, and again. He smiled and we sat down and played chess. I won. The match was only 10 minutes. I can’t believe it. I have became this strong. He handed me tons of yarn and needles.

“A great warrior wears great clothes am I right? Well, a great warrior should be able to make his own.” I nodded. This was another test. I began to sew. He helped me.

After two months, it was finished. The task was long due to tons of various training and sum ups of all that I have learned. I put the jacket I had made on. It was petrified black. I made a red scarf to cover my face. I took the hood of my cloak and placed it on my head. I looked down on it. It was petrified black with the color cyan on the left shoulder making a snowflake The jacket went all the way down to my ankles. Yuu took my sword handed it to me. The sword changed color. It was now obsidian black. I nodded and placed it on my back were the holster was. During the training, he told me when I was ready he would change my sword and it will become stronger than steel. I put on my black gloves. It has been a year and a half. I am 16 now. Yuu looked at me.

“You have matured greatly. You aren’t the fun little hot head anymore. You don’t use brawn anymore. In fact, your mind may be greater than my own. Lets us go.” He banged his staff on the ground. All of a sudden, the green energy I saw when we first came, returned back into the staff. He smiled and placed his hand upon my head. “Lets go Tamotsu.”

We instantly traveled back to the spot were I had last saw my friends. Wait a second. They are still here! They look completely the same.

“Oh what the hell happened Tamotsu!” Raiden said. “Your clothes, your hair. What happened!!” Raiden was extremely surprised. Yuu spoke.
“Do not fret. I have the power of time itself. I received such powers from Kroton, the Time God of Death. I merely transported and froze time. Now, Tamotsu is strong. He is very powerful. He will lead you without fail. While it was a few seconds for you, it was a year and a half for Tamotsu. Good luck, I am growing tiresome, I must leave. Take care my friends..” and at that he left. Everyone began to look at me. Mitsuru reached her hand out to pull my hood down. I let her and to her surprise, she saw my year older face. My red scarf covered my face. During training, something happened that I don’t want to show off. She tried to pull my scarf down. I shook my head and put my hood back on and began to walk. When you haven’t talked to someone in a year, you don’t feel attached to them anymore am I correct. Simple logic.

“So Tamotsu, you may look strong but, are you really as tough as you look?” Moto said. He pulled his sword out and charged at me. I grabbed it with my hand and the sword began to freeze within my grip. I looked at Moto. His eyes widened and I turned away and began to walk. I grew tired of talking I have noticed. I spent so long not talking and contemplating, I guess I lost it. I have matured greatly as one can easily tell. Raiden and Moto looked at me with an angry expression. Mitsuru on the other hand looked at me with a sorrow expression. I ignored them.

We continued to walk for another 3 hours and finally Mitsuru spoke.

“Tamotsu, what happened. You use to be kind now you are, this. Do you think you are greater than us! Remember Tamotsu we helped you take down Nirvana! At least show us RESPECT!” She was outraged. I looked at her and placed my hands on my neck. Through the fabric I could feel my necklace. That necklace was the only thing keeping me alive and if it fell off, I will die. I looked at all of them.

“You all feel the same way I see. I am sorry if the character I am is different. I understand it is hard. I instantly change in a few seconds for you guys and I haven’t seen any of you in a year. Life is interesting isn’t it? If you still want to fight with me then follow me however, if you choose to go your separate ways and travel on your own quest, be my most humble guest.” Everyone looked at each other and nodded. They began to follow me. Our first stop was the Riders. They were located in the district of the von-Sin family. One family cannot rule an entire world so, the von-Tyron made a deal with other royal families to rule over sections of the world but, the von-Tyron family still had full control. Anyways, the von-Sin family is the home to Mana von-Sin. She is the only daughter and a princess to this family. Her father is Keron von-Sin. He controls special units called Centons. These warriors are on horse back but, carry a gruesome double sided spear. Deadly in combat. Next to the Knights, they are the second best warriors. They basically are knights but, are on horse back and carry spears. They also don’t carry shields but, they are very fast. Some say they are faster off horse rather than on. Anyways in an hour, we will finally reach them.

Mitsuru went out because she found a stream of flowing water. We need water and with her healing power, she can remove anything poisonous within the water.

“HELP!” she yelled. Everyone looked over. Moto and Raiden began to run. I placed my hand out in front of me pointing up ward. In a second, I vanished within a small snow storm and appeared right next to Mitsuru. There were 8 assassins. Each one wearing a classic Ninja outfit. They each showed their hidden blades and shurikens. I gripped the handle off my sword on my back, reveling just a little bit of the obsidian blade. I put my hand out in front of me again same position. In a instant, two ice slashes cut two of the assassins. They both fell to the ground. Blood all over their black uniforms. The other 6 assassins looked at them and then looked at me and charged. I pulled my sword out completely and pointed it at them.

“Step Eight” I said. All of a sudden I disappeared and then, 6 of me appeared. We all stabbed at the same time and I killed all 6 of them. Really, Step Eight allows me to go so fast that it looks like I am in a maximum of 7 places at once. It is a very powerful move. Its weakness, you just stop one attack and they all are canceled. I placed my sword back into its holster and finally, Moto and Raiden joined us. They were shocked. Mitsuru was looking at me breathing hard and her eyes wide open. She looked shocked. Was it because of the sudden attack or, was it because of me.

“What happened?” asked Moto looking directly at Mitsuru.

“I was ambushed. Tamotsu killed them all however. L-lets get going guys. I-I got the water..” she was petrified. I looked at Moto. He backed away slightly as did Raiden.

“You’ve changed” said Raiden. “I don’t like it.”

Finally after a long awkward walk, we made it to the von-Sin district. Their classic warriors guarding the front gates. In side this city is the Riders. Where though?

“Hold it!” said one of the guards. “Moto Kreiger!” he said. “Our these people with you?”

“Yes, we are an elite fighting squad. We are looking for the Riders. Do you know were they are?”

“Y-yes.. They are located within the city. In fact, we know the building but, they are just to strong for our warriors to deal with them. We decided that as long as they don’t cause commotion within the city, we will leave them alone.” Moto nodded and the two guards gave us a map and the location of the Riders. We walked in. They were located in a small shed on the outskirts of the city. We knocked. A slit of the door opened and a man inside look at us.

“Hello?” he said. “Tamotsu Kita. Well, well. We were expecting you. Yuu von-Tyron stopped by telling you were coming. It took you long enough.” He opened the door. On his back he carried a large bow and no arrows. He must be like Raiden. The building was small. The archer walked over to a rug and moved it to the side.

“A door?” asked Raiden. The archer smiled and shook his head. He opened it and pulled a key out. He then led us out to the back and then to a tree. We climbed it and inside of the tree, covered with branches and leaves and a door. He placed the key in a slit on the door. The door opened. To my surprise, another archer was sitting at the door. He motioned for us to go in and we did. We climbed down a huge ladder that led at least 8 yards underground and we entered a huge building. At least 20 warriors were sitting on the ground talking or sparring. One of them who carried a large staff and had a red cape and dark red bandana walked up to me. He looked like he was in his forties.

“Hello, I am Master Hayden. I am a master summoner and am the leader of this organization. We are the Riders. You are Tamotsu Kita.” He pointed at me. Then he pointed at Mitsuru. “You are Mitsuru Heasu.” He pointed at Raiden and Moto. “Raiden Acha and Moto Kreiger. You are all noble warriors. We would like to join you in your conquest to take over. However, your going to need some training. Tamotsu, wont you be kind enough to spar me?” I nodded.

He led us to a room. The room was rectangular with stands on either side. In the middle was a small arena.

“Pick your side and lets begin.” I picked my side and Hayden picked his. “Begin!” he yelled. He slammed his staff on the ground and out from his staff came a tiger of flames that charged at me. I pulled my sword out and swung it.

“Ice Slash” I yelled. A slash of ice launched at the tiger. The tiger.. Dodged it! What is going on? The flaming beast continued to now charge at me. I get it. He summons beasts by mending the flames. Whatever the case, I’m going to win. I wont target the beast directly but, this attack will truly be targeting Hayden. Lets test the power of a Summoner. I pointed my sword at the tiger. “Hail Blast” I yelled. A beam of hail launched at the tiger, in reality, it would have went over his head but, the tiger bought the bait and moved to the side. Hayden smiled but then looked up and I think he realized what is going on. He just had a little time to guard. The hail hit him and he went flying back into a wall. The tiger wasn’t moving. Just as I thought. He controls it. I walked up to the tiger and touched it. Before I even made contact with the flames, it began to freeze. I willed the ice to shatter and come behind me. “Blizzard” I said. The ice launched at Hayden and encircled him and then when I swung my sword, it hit him and then I swung out so the sword was on my side. He went down to the guard.

“You win Tamotsu. Looks like I have much to learn.” I placed the sword back into my holster and walked out of the stadium. Uncle has made me quiet strong. I could hear slight murmurs of talking. I know that no one is use to me being stronger than them. I have grown distant between my friends. I need to focus. I need to get that army. Remember Tamotsu, you need an army that is strong and, I can dispose of easily. I know what to do. I will convince these Riders there is hope to destroy the empire and other wonderful words such as power, rise again and such. After that I will apply the second curse of humanity.

I walked back into the arena and sat on the other side of the stadium were no one was. Everyone else was sitting on the opposite side cheering and screaming. It was Raiden vs. Moto. Seems like a fun match. Moto pointed his sword downward. He closed his eyes.

“Flame Sentence” he said. Out of Moto’s sword came flames that shot into the ground. After that, nothing happened. All of a sudden, a long flame charged at Raiden from the ground. Raiden moved to the side. The flame turned and followed him. Raiden looked shocked and shot his arrows at Moto while avoiding the attack. Moto shook his head. I couldn’t make out what he said. They were speaking very quietly now. I watched as huge flames shot toward huge lightning bolts. The battle was quiet amazing. Moto then looked at Raiden. He placed his sword on the ground and closed his eyes. He put his hands together. “Phoenix” he said. Flames started to come out of Moto’s sword and a Phoenix appeared. The Phoenix looked at Raiden. I remember this move. The Phoenix launched toward Raiden. Raiden only had time to guard his face. He got hit and fell back and hit a wall. The referee put his hand up in the air and pointed toward Moto. He was the victor. Hayden who was in the crowd saw me. He pointed at me.

“Moto vs. Tamotsu!” he yelled. Everyone got up and cheered. I guess I get a rematch.

“Ready, set.” I drew my sword as did Moto. Moto took a traditional fighting stance. Mine, I stand to the side with the sword out in front of me. “Go!” yelled the ref. He charged at me with his sword. He swung it at me. I easily blocked it and then spun around and hit him in the back with the back of my blade. He fell to the ground and quickly got up while launching flames at me. I stepped to the side. The flames went by my face. It was hot and radiant. They smashed into the wall and vanished. I put my hand out in front of me and closed my eyes. I learned many knew moves from Uncle. I remember during training what he said..

“Tamotsu, do not show some of these moves to your friends. These are to be kept secret in case of an emergency.”
I understand him completely. I only wish I never had to fight anyone anymore. Why is it that I have such a drive now to destroy the empire? Is it because I believe my father is alive? That’s impossible. If it wasn’t true, I would not have been asked for the title. Unless, it was a trap! I cannot prove any of my theories until I get evidence. The battle was still going on. Before I could do my move, Moto charged at me with his sword. I moved to the side and blocked it with my blade. His eyes were full of rage. He truly wanted to defeat me in combat. He shot fire from his fist. I barely dodged it but, it hit my hood. I had to take of the hood. Everyone saw my white hair and my light blue eyes. I closed my eyes and shook my head. I opened them only to see Moto charging for another attack.

“Step Three” I said. Moto stabbed an imaginary figure of a loved one. I could not see who it was but Moto could. In that slight time that Moto believe that figure was real. I aimed my sword at me. “Hail Blast” I said. A huge blast of Hail launched at Moto launching him face first into a wall. The match was over. I won. He was out of breath. I was hardly trying. If I tried, this match would be over in two seconds. Moto looked at me with his eyes wide open. I placed my sword back behind me in the case. I walked out of that room. I sat down on the side of a wall in the middle of the hall. A looked down at my hands. Are these really my hands? I have become so strong and, why am I not happy? Why does no one like me? Is everyone scared of me? Am I monster? What is my purpose? I heard footsteps coming down the hall. I looked up. It was a girl about my age. She had long hair that covered her ears and when all the way down her back. It was brown. She wore a head band and light blue gloves. The head band was white and nothing else. She wore a light blue kimono and a sword on her side. She wore sandals as well. She walked up to and sat next to me.

“Your Tamotsu aren’t you?” She asked. She had a kind voice. Under my scarf I bit my lip. What do I say? Not having contact with a single person but my Uncle for a year has given me no experience at communication with a person.

“Y-yea” I said. She smiled gently.

“I watched your fight. It was really impressive. You looked like you didn’t even try that match.” There was a long pause. “I wish I was strong like you. Being able to have the power to protect so many lives. You are gifted with that power.” I shook my head. I can’t protect anyone if everyone is scared of me. What am I?

“What am I?” I asked. “Am I a weapon or just a tool?” The women smiled. She grabbed my hand and squeezed it. I blushed and looked away. I never really had this much contact with a girl before.

“You are not a weapon Tamotsu. You are a hero” she said.

“Hero’s are loved not feared. Hero’s don’t have the intent to kill. I do however.” She looked at me with her eyes wide open. I seem to get that expression a lot.

“Tamotsu, you are right about what a hero is. You realized you are not a hero. That makes you a guardian.”

“A guardian?” I asked. “What do I guard?” She smiled and lifted our hands in the air.

“Us” she said. She got up and motioned me to follow her. I got up and followed. She jogged and continued to motion me to follow. I did walking at a faster pace.

She led me to another room. This room had its own underground pond. She smiled.

“This water is treated nicely to allow us to swim in. It is clean and calm.” She looked at me threw shorts at me. “Change. Lets go swimming.” I looked at her with a confused expression. She ran into a small room next to the pond and closed the door. I took off my jacket and sword and placed them in a corner. I took off my white shirt as well. I took off my pants and put on the shorts. They were made specifically for swimming. A bathing suit. I still wore the red scarf and my necklace. I never want to show my face again after the training. The girl walked out of the room in her bathing suit. It was a simple two piece. It was a dark blue. She waved at me and ran and jumped into the water. There was a huge splash. “Come on in!” she yelled. I took a deep breath. And walked in. The water was hot but after a few seconds it became very cold were I was. Some of it became ice. She looked at me with a sorrow expression. “How long have you had this power?” she asked.

“Not to long I suppose. Almost two years. Looking at it, they seem like a curse. The Gods of Death seem to like to torture and play with humanity. I was given this power to destroy Tyron. I don’t know how I am going to destroy the empire. It is me verse the world.” She moved closer to me. She shivered a bit.

“You can do it.” I blushed again. Luckily, the scarf hid that. “Why do you wear that scarf? I want to see your face.” I shook my head and placed my hand on my scarf.

“What is your name?” I asked.

“Ana” She said. I nodded.

After ten minutes we got out of the pond. To dry myself down I simply closed my eyes froze the water and then said to myself vanish and the ice broke up and vanished into thin air. Ana was amazed. She smiled and dried herself down with a towel. She then walked back into that room and changed as did I outside.

We left and she continued to look at me. I looked at her discrete like and bit my lip. What do I say?

“Well, that was a nice talk Tamotsu. I will see you later.” She smiled and waved her hand goodbye and walked away. I closed my eyes and sat down. Man, she is an interesting one that Ana is. I sat down in the hall again. It was night time I assumed. I watched as everyone looked at me like I was some kind of monster and walked into their respected rooms and went to bed. In a few minutes, the entire hall was silent. I sat for a few hours and got up.

It was dark and cold. The cold, it has always been there for me. Loneliness has always been there for me. It is my best friend. I looked around and began to walk. I heard someone running toward me. They touched me on my shoulder. I put my hand out in front of me and a vision of me shattered. In that second, I teleported away behind the person and I was replaced with a fake me of ice. I drew my sword and pointed it into the person’s back.

“Who are you!” I said. I will not be snuck up on.
“Tamotsu it is me, Mitsuru!” she said. I placed my sword back in its case. A tear went down my face and froze instantly. This is truly a curse. Because of Ice Reap, my powers much stronger and all the training I did. “What are you doing all alone out here? Don’t you have a room?” She asked. I shook my head.

“I don’t have a room. What are you doing here? Don’t you have a room?” I shot the same questions back at her.

“I have a room and I was looking for you. I checked up on Moto and Raiden but couldn’t find you.” There was a long pause. “Do you want to stay in my room?” She asked. I placed my hand on my elbow and looked down to the ground. What do I say? It might be awkward sleeping in the same room with her. Not saying I don’t like her. I don’t. She grabbed my arm and pulled me with her. “Come on” she said.

Now located in her she sat down on the bed and lit all the surrounding candles. It was very bright in the room. It was a simple room. Bamboo flooring and light blue wall paper. There was a desk with many scrolls. I walked over to a open wall and sat down leaning against it.

She smiled. “Want to sleep in my bed?” I was shocked. “Never mind. Uh here, there is a spare under the bed or you could sleep in a chair.” I shook my head.

“I’ll just sleep on the floor, I don’t want to get up at the moment.”

A few hours have pasted and it is morning. I awoke at around 2:30. Everyone one was still asleep. I got up and walked over to the arena. I typically do training. I got down and did my daily push ups. I counted to myself.. One, two, three. I did 100 and then did my 100 sit-ups. There are just warm ups. I drew my sword and found a practice dummy. I spun and slashed the neck perfectly. At my level, I know practice moves I would never want to do in a fight but just in case, learn how to do a critical blow in odd situations. I climbed up a wall and jumped off. I spun around in mid-air and slashed the dummy across the stomach and I rolled on the ground, turned around and threw my sword and it hit the dummy in the stomach. I heard clapping. It was Hayden.

“Master Hayden!” I said with surprise.

“My boy, you are a morning person.” I shook my head.

“No sir, I just don’t sleep well at all” I said and it is true. Ever since my mother died, I never slept well. I got up off the ground and walked over to my sword.

“I talked with a few of the Riders and they all agreed to come and fight for you.” I nodded.

“Well then, I just need to visit one more group. Have you ever heard of the Sword Saints?” I asked.

“Yes I have and I know were they live. They live within this city as well. Ah the great city of Homu use to be the home of the Sword Saints called Sento. It was an awesome city but, ever since that accursed empire took over, the Saints live in secret. We the Riders moved here so we could feel safe. These saints are the greatest sword fighters of all time.” I nodded.

“Well, I guess I should go then” I said.

“You are leaving your friends?” he asked.

“No, I am coming back. I want them to rest and train. Once I get these Saints on our side, we will begin our assault.”

“Fine Fine, then at least take these two with you.” He said. He pointed to two people. Ana was one of them and other was a boy my age. He had medical tape all over his hands and he wore a unbuttoned jacket and a white t-shirt. He had a black mess of hair and ragged pants. On his side was, just two sword handles? Who is he?

“Hi, my name is Sho Chirashi and this is..”

“You know me.” She smiled. “I’m Ana.” Hayden lifted his hand.

“This is really Mana von Sin, the princess of this city. The reason Sword Saints and Riders are left alone are because of Miss Sin here.” She smiled. I almost fell back. This is the princess. Are you telling me she is fighting in this war against the empire?

“What?” she said. “Did you think you were the only one of noble blood who thinks one world one empire is wrong?” I laughed a little.

So we have a warrior princess and this weird laid back kid. Lets see how this works out. Master Hayden led us to a room with a huge hole in the roof.
Back to top Go down

Heart of Ice Book II Rule

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lone Wolf Gaming :: Testing :: Testing-